hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Purtell <apurt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] The 3rd HBase 0.98.12 release candidate (RC2) is available, vote closing 4/7/2015
Date Wed, 08 Apr 2015 00:19:30 GMT
+1

- Built from source, RAT check passes
- Unit tests pass 20/20 times with 6u45, and 7u75
- Bootstrapped hadoop1 and hadoop2 test clusters from the tarballs, no
errors, warnings, or failures
- Checked Phoenix compilation with 4.3 branch, no compile issues, Phoenix
unit tests pass
- Ran LTT on an all-localhost cluster, 1M keys, no unusual warnings or
errors in the logs
- Generated an acceptable report with the API compatibility checker, see
http://people.apache.org/~apurtell/0.98.11_0.98.12RC2_compat_report.html

--
Best regards,

   - Andy