hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Dimiduk <ndimi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Rough goal timelines for 1.1 and 2.0
Date Mon, 16 Mar 2015 17:30:22 GMT
I think we can learn a lesson or two from the vendor marketing machines --
a release timed with HBaseCon would be ideal in this regard. My obligations
to the event are minimal, so I'm willing to volunteer as RM for 1.1. Do we
think we can make some of these decisions in time for spinning RC's in
mid-April? That's just about a month away.

-n