hbase-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Enis Söztutar <e...@apache.org>
Subject Thinking of cutting the next 1.0.1 RC 31st of March
Date Mon, 23 Mar 2015 23:19:35 GMT

It has been a month since 1.0.0 release. To keep a (slightly delayed)
monthly release cycle, I am thinking of cutting the 1.0.1 RC next Tuesday,
last day of March.

Let me know if you have concerns. Mark an issue a critical / blocker and
ping me if you want to make it to the release.


  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message