hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Busbey <bus...@cloudera.com>
Subject Jira role cleanup
Date Fri, 13 Mar 2015 15:32:03 GMT
FYI, some time next week I'm going to try to simplify our jira role list.
When I go to add new contributors it takes forever, I'm guessing because of
the list size.

I think I can trim it down some by making sure folks who are committers are
in the committer list and not the contributor list. AFAICT, our jira is set
to allow committers to do a proper superset of what contributors can do.

Some folks are already listed in both. I'll send a summary email warning
about what new powers folks have if there is anyone who's currently only in
the contributor list.

--
Sean