hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Busbey <bus...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Jira role cleanup
Date Fri, 13 Mar 2015 16:09:32 GMT
On Fri, Mar 13, 2015 at 11:01 AM, Andrew Purtell <apurtell@apache.org>
wrote:

> +1
> I think it would be fine to trim the contributor list too. We can always
> add people back on demand in order to (re)assign issues.

I wasn't sure how we generate the list of contributors. But then I noticed
that we don't link to jira for it like I thought we did[1].

How about I make a saved jira query for people who have had jira's assigned
to them, add a link to that query for our "here are the contributors"
section, and then trim off from the role anyone who hasn't been assigned an
issue in the last year?

[1]: http://hbase.apache.org/team-list.html

--
Sean