hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Gary Helmling <ghelml...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Private MVN repos in HBase's pom.xml
Date Mon, 30 Mar 2015 22:54:04 GMT
Sorry, I thought we had removed these from all the branches no longer using
the custom Surefire and JUnit builds long ago.

The repo was removed from master in

I'll go through the other branches and see where else it can be removed.
To remove the custom repo, we need backports of HBASE-4955 and HBASE-7574
to have been applied.