hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Purtell <apurt...@apache.org>
Subject [ANNOUNCE] Sean Busbey joins the Apache HBase PMC
Date Thu, 26 Mar 2015 17:26:12 GMT
On behalf of the Apache HBase PMC I"m pleased to announce that Sean Busbey
has accepted our invitation to become a PMC member on the Apache HBase
project. Sean has been an active and positive contributor in many areas,
including on project meta-concerns such as versioning, build
infrastructure, code reviews, etc. He's a natural and we're looking forward
to many more future contributions.

Welcome to the PMC, Sean!

--
Best regards,