hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Purtell <apurt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Status of Huawei's 2' Indexing?
Date Fri, 13 Mar 2015 21:14:24 GMT
When I made that remark I was thinking of a recent discussion we had at a
joint Phoenix and HBase developer meetup. The difference of opinion was
certainly civilized. (smile) I'm not aware of any specific written
discussion, it may or may not exist. I'm pretty sure a revival of HBASE-9203
would attract some controversy, but let me be clearer this time than I was
before that this is just my opinion, FWIW.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)