hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Purtell <apurt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Thinking about attempting another RC
Date Tue, 24 Mar 2015 21:53:57 GMT
We already have HBASE-13303 as a stop gap for this release. I think it's ok
if
​
HBASE-13262 isn't ready right now, we will have another release in a month.
On the other hand, if it's ready before the RC is cut by all means let's
get it in. Right now I'm waiting for HBASE-13326 because the issue
indicates it affects 0.98 too.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy