hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Vladimir Rodionov <vladrodio...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache HBase 1.0.0 is now available for download
Date Tue, 24 Feb 2015 21:41:59 GMT
Have no idea. Popular tech blogs: TC, VentureBeat, GigaOm will probably
publish it for free, but somebody needs to write it first. HBase folks
should contact them.

The only resource that has published this news so far is TheRegister.

Cloudera, HW and other big Hadoop shops should, at least, announce it in
their blogs.

-Vlad