hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Purtell <apurt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] The 3rd HBase 0.98.10 release candidate (RC2) is available, vote closing 2/4/2015
Date Wed, 04 Feb 2015 16:23:55 GMT
Gentle reminder that our abbreviated voting closes today. I plan to +1
later today, am just waiting for the usual unit test runs to finish. We
will need one more vote as of now. If we can get one today that will be
great, otherwise I can certainly extend the vote until the end of the week.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)