hbase-dev mailing list archives

From <Yulin...@DELL.com>
Subject RE: com/google/protobuf/Message not found Exception
Date Fri, 06 Feb 2015 02:06:06 GMT
Dell Customer Communication
Thanks Ted and Zhang for the replies.

Yes, I got it work by adding a bundle in feature.xml of Karaf.

Thanks,
YuLing

-----Original Message-----
From: 张铎 [mailto:palomino219@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 05, 2015 5:56 PM
To: dev@hbase.apache.org
Subject: Re: com/google/protobuf/Message not found Exception

I'm not familiar with Karaf so I do not know what is a "feature" in Karaf.

But hbase-client depends on many other jars, so usually you need to deploy them all, not only
the hbase-client.jar and hadoop.jar. And for java programs, some people use maven-shade-plugin
to pack a big jar with all dependencies in it and deploy it.

Hope this could help.