hbase-dev mailing list archives

From William Temperley <willtemper...@gmail.com>
Subject TableMapReduceUtil.initTableMapperJob
Date Mon, 26 Jan 2015 14:07:16 GMT
Dear all,

Issue HBASE-7024 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-7024> has
been closed and the restrictions on types of outputKeyClass and
outputValueClass were removed for most overloads of
TableMapReduceUtil.initTableMapperJob. These restrictions however remain
for the  three overloads which take List<Scan>.   I'm not sure if these
overloads were added later, or just missed in the previous patch.

I can't seem to reopen this issue, perhaps because I don't have permissions
as I only just signed up on JIRA.  Anyway I attached a patch to the issue,
which removes these type restrictions on the three methods taking multiple
scans.

Best regards,

Will Temperley