hbase-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Enis Söztutar <enis....@gmail.com>
Subject About 1.0.0 RC1
Date Wed, 07 Jan 2015 00:09:32 GMT

For the next RC for 1.0.0, I am waiting for a resolution on HBASE-12728
either way, since if we go down what is proposed we need the changes to be
in 1.0.

There are also 2 criticals to be resolved hopefully before the RC:

If we have some resolution for these this week, I plan to cut the RC this
Friday, Jan 9th. I think we can at least decide whether to go with the
proposal in HBASE-12728 or not sooner. In case we do decide to pursue, I'll
cut the RC whenever we have committed the patch.


  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message