hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Vandana Ayyalsomayajula <mailvandana....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Alternative implementations of ClusterManager?
Date Thu, 15 Jan 2015 17:38:20 GMT
Hi Dima,

The IntegrationTestingUtility class sets the default cluster manager here:

https://github.com/apache/hbase/blob/0.98/hbase-it/src/test/java/org/apache/hadoop/hbase/IntegrationTestingUtility.java#L136

You might have to make the cluster manager setting configurable and then
plug in your implementation.

Thanks
Vandana