hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Stack <st...@duboce.net>
Subject Re: No commits to branch-1.0 today please
Date Mon, 26 Jan 2015 18:58:04 GMT
On Sun, Jan 25, 2015 at 11:00 PM, Enis Söztutar <enis.soz@gmail.com> wrote:

> Do you have a script to update CHANGES.txt ? We should bring that in to
> make_rc.sh.

I don't have one. Can only get a report with 100 issues max in it from JIRA
which for big releases with > 100 items fixed messes w/ our being able to
do a complete CHANGES.txt (I did not find a way to page and get items 101+,
etc)

> Usually for me, it is mostly running update CHANGES.txt, run make_rc.sh,
> then tag.

make_rc.sh still of use though only the one hadoop target now?  Interesting.

St.Ack