hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Purtell <apurt...@apache.org>
Subject All builds are recently failing with timeout or fork errors, let's change settings
Date Fri, 16 Jan 2015 20:20:41 GMT
See BUILDS-49 tracking issues specifically with 0.98 jobs, but I just
noticed trunk, branch-1, and branch-1.0 all failed after I checked in a
shell doc fix due to a timeout or fork failure.

I propose we update all Jenkins jobs to not run tests in parallel, i.e. add
"-Dsurefire.firstPartForkCount=1 -Dsurefire.secondPartForkCount=1"

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)