hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Purtell <apurt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Please don't skip fixes to 0.98
Date Fri, 23 Jan 2015 22:15:18 GMT
Thanks Ted, and although I used this issue as an example, it's not a
specific concern with one issue or individual. I think we're all ready to
graduate 1.0 and then let the 0.98 RM deal with maintaining an
older-than-current-stable version, which will be totally fine, but as I
said we're not quite there yet.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy