hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Dima Spivak <dspi...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: All builds are recently failing with timeout or fork errors, let's change settings
Date Sat, 17 Jan 2015 17:19:32 GMT
Not running tests in parallel will definitely cut down on Surefire
flakiness (and in contention that sometimes leads to false failures in
resource-hungry tests), but it will probably also balloon test run times to
about two hours. Probably worth it in the short term, but we
eventually need to do something about some of these heavy tests.

-Dima