hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Dima Spivak <dspi...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Alternative implementations of ClusterManager?
Date Thu, 15 Jan 2015 21:28:52 GMT
Vandana,

Great, that's just what I was looking for. Looks like I just need to
specify a class in hbase-site using the hbase.it.clustermanager.class
property and then ITU will pick it up from the classpath. Thanks for the
pointer.

Enis,

Okie doke, glad that I'm not just really bad at searching the code :). I'll
file a docs JIRA to bring the ref guide up to date for anyone else playing
with this stuff.

Thanks again,
   Dima