hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Dimiduk <ndimi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: A face-lift for 1.0
Date Wed, 17 Dec 2014 03:21:28 GMT
For those not following closely in JIRAland, I've two changes that are
ready to go. First, there's transition over to a bootstrap-based layout for
our home page. This work is done in HBASE-12688. This improves the looks of
things and will make it pretty easy to update our look-and-feel in the
future. Second, I fixed a build problem where the online book wasn't
getting its intended styling. This is done in HBASE-12687. I'd like to
update the book to look the same as the front-page, but getting styles into
docbook is proving non-trivial.

Anyway, both of these changes are pushed to master and we're ready for a
site re-build with the new look. I'll make that happen tomorrow morning
unless I hear actionable objections.

You can get a preview of things to come over one
http://people.apache.org/~ndimiduk/site/

Thanks,
Nick