hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Bharath Vissapragada <bhara...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: FailedServer is never modified
Date Mon, 29 Dec 2014 07:56:29 GMT
What version of hbase are you on?

Did you check the isFailedServer() [1]. We delete an entry from the failed
servers list if its entry exceeds the FAILED_SERVER_EXPIRY_KEY
(hbase.ipc.client.failed.servers.expiry = 2000ms by default).

[1]
https://github.com/apache/hbase/blob/0.98/hbase-client/src/main/java/org/apache/hadoop/hbase/ipc/RpcClient.java#L204

Thanks,
Bharath