hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Talat Uyarer <ta...@uyarer.com>
Subject Re: Thinking of cutting 1.0.0RC on 17th of Dec
Date Tue, 16 Dec 2014 08:03:12 GMT
Thanks Enis. It looks very good. I just want to add little thing. We
store release version as a tag name. IMHO We can add a tag "latest"
for latest release of branch. This will simplified to figure out which
version is latest version. We can create addition help tags, relase,
latest, stable, unsupported version etc. What do you think  ?

Talat

--
Talat UYARER
Websitesi: http://talat.uyarer.com