hbase-dev mailing list archives

From ramkrishna vasudevan <ramkrishna.s.vasude...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] The 2nd HBase 0.98.9 release candidate (RC1) is available, vote closing 12/22/2014
Date Tue, 23 Dec 2014 04:34:21 GMT
+1 on the RC.

Downloaded the tar ball and the src tarball.
Compiled the srcs, ran all the test cases.  Seems to pass.

Created a mini cluster. Added some rows to a multi CF table.
Added data to all the CFs. Ensured flush and compaction happens.  Scanned
back all the data. Looks good to me.

Killed an RS and brought back a new one.  The unflushed edits came back
while scanning.

Regards
Ram