hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Purtell <apurt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Thinking about starting release of 0.98.9 December 8
Date Tue, 09 Dec 2014 22:38:44 GMT
There are a couple minor issues I'd like to close out today and then start
the 0.98.9 release, the train for this release has enough interesting
passengers:

HBASE-10560 Per cell TTLs
HBASE-11992 Backport HBASE-11367 (Pluggable replication endpoint) to 0.98
HBASE-12619 Backport HBASE-11639 (Replicate the visibility of Cells as
strings) to 0.98
HBASE-12573 Backport HBASE-10591 Sanity check table configuration in
createTable
HBASE-12575 Sanity check table coprocessor classes are loadable
HBASE-12606 Sanity check encryption configuration before opening WAL or
onlining regions

... and 42 other committed changes as of now.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)