hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Purtell <apurt...@apache.org>
Subject Toward the Incomplete 1K
Date Wed, 24 Dec 2014 20:17:46 GMT
Happy holidays.

We currently have 2,117 incomplete JIRA issues. When you've returned from
festivities, please consider joining me in the "Incomplete 1K" initiative!
Let's go through these as time and bandwidth permit and prune this down to
1,000.

This JIRA filter will order these incomplete issues by age, least recently
updated first: https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?filter=12327837 (JQL:
"project = HBASE AND statusCategory not in (Complete) ORDER BY updated ASC")

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)