hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Pankaj kr <pankaj...@huawei.com>
Subject RE: FailedServer is never modified
Date Mon, 29 Dec 2014 10:53:41 GMT
Hi Bharath,

Thanks for looking on this. I am using 0.98.3 version, found the code where failed server
entry is removed after the FAILED_SERVER_EXPIRY_KEY time.

Regards,
Pankaj

-----Original Message-----
From: Bharath Vissapragada [mailto:bharathv@cloudera.com]
Sent: 29 December 2014 13:26
To: dev@hbase.apache.org
Subject: Re: FailedServer is never modified

What version of hbase are you on?

Did you check the isFailedServer() [1]. We delete an entry from the failed servers list if
its entry exceeds the FAILED_SERVER_EXPIRY_KEY (hbase.ipc.client.failed.servers.expiry = 2000ms
by default).

[1]
https://github.com/apache/hbase/blob/0.98/hbase-client/src/main/java/org/apache/hadoop/hbase/ipc/RpcClient.java#L204

Thanks,