hbase-dev mailing list archives

From lars hofhansl <la...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] The 2nd HBase 0.98.9 release candidate (RC1) is available, vote closing 12/22/2014
Date Tue, 23 Dec 2014 05:55:22 GMT
+1
- built from source- compiled against latest Phoenix 4-branch
- ran various tests with and without Phoenix- Nothing odd in the logs
-- Lars
      From: Andrew Purtell <apurtell@apache.org>
 To: "dev@hbase.apache.org" <dev@hbase.apache.org>
 Sent: Monday, December 15, 2014 11:12 PM
 Subject: [VOTE] The 2nd HBase 0.98.9 release candidate (RC1) is available, vote closing 12/22/2014

​The 2nd HBase 0.98.9 release candidate (RC1) is available for download at
http://people.apache.org/~apurtell/0.98.9RC1/ and Maven artifacts are also
available in the temporary repository
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachehbase-1051/

​Signed with my code signing key D5365CCD.

The issues resolved in this release can be found here:
​​
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12310753&version=12328795

Please try out the candidate and vote +1/-1 by midnight Pacific Time (00:00
-0800 GMT) on ​December ​
​22
​ ​on whether or not we should release this as​ ​0.98.
​9
. Three +1 votes from PMC will be required to release.

--
Best regards,

  - Andy

(via Tom White)