hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Ted Yu <yuzhih...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Current Status of HOYA
Date Wed, 19 Nov 2014 18:19:40 GMT
For each cluster spun up by Slider, you can retrieve its effective
hbase-site.xml through the following command (sliderhbase is name of
instance):
bin/slider registry --name sliderhbase --getconf hbase-site --out
/tmp/hbase-site.xml --format xml --user hbase

bq. Its still an incubator

>From 2008 to 2010, HBase itself was an incubator. I wouldn't put too much
weight on incubator status.

I think it would be better to discuss Slider related topics on Slider dev
mailing list.

Cheesr