hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Stack <st...@duboce.net>
Subject Re: Jenkins log
Date Fri, 07 Nov 2014 05:59:42 GMT
Removed -Dsurefire.secondPartThreadCount=2 from the branch-1 builds. Now we
run thread count of 5, the default. Test completes 3 minutes faster (1hr
13min rather than 1hr 16min).  Will let it soak a while.

On precommits, set -Dsurefire.rerunFailingTestsCount=2 so we retry any test
that fails (if it completes, reported as flakey).  Lets see how this does a
while.

St.Ack