hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Purtell <apurt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Next 0.98.8 RC coming soon
Date Thu, 13 Nov 2014 02:52:29 GMT
I'm also going to aim for a set of differential flame graphs (
http://www.brendangregg.com/blog/2014-11-09/differential-flame-graphs.html)
of 0.98.8 vs 0.98.0 under the usual set of YCSB workloads, if there is
time, because who doesn't like eye candy that's also a useful performance
analysis.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy