hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Segel <michael_se...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Current Status of HOYA
Date Wed, 19 Nov 2014 18:09:24 GMT
Well…

To be honest, the first question is it commercial grade yet?
(Its still an incubator)

So I guess slider will say that they have N instances of hbase, and then give information,
but how does a client like HBase Shell know which one to use?

And then ZK…

The other issue that was a stumbling block last year was long running jobs under YARN.

WRT Hbase… data locality and containers?

I mean lots of questions…

I know this is a dev list… who’s using it in real life so I can ping them… ;-)

Thx

-Mike