hbase-dev mailing list archives

From ashish singhi <ashish.sin...@huawei.com>
Subject [Not Working in my trunk cluster] HBASE-12301: user_permission command does not show global permissions
Date Thu, 27 Nov 2014 14:07:27 GMT
Hi all.

I have updated hbase-server, hbase-client, hbase-common, hbase-shell, hbase-protocol jars
and ruby directory  having changes till yesterday in my old trunk cluster.
Here I notice that user_permission command by default does not show global permissions anymore.

Can someone just confirm to me that it is really not working or I am missing something in
my cluster ?

Regards,
Ashish Singhi