hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Marc Spaggiari <jean-m...@spaggiari.org>
Subject Re: The 3rd hbase 0.94.24 release candidate is available for download
Date Thu, 02 Oct 2014 01:35:19 GMT
Downloaded, uncompressed, signature checked => Passed
Checked files (.TXT) and doc => Broken linkes in README.txt and 2.3.1 is
malformated.
Started standalone, checked logs and UI => Passed.

Test suite JDK1.7 => Passed  twice, failed once:
Failed tests:
testExceptionFromCoprocessorDuringPut(org.apache.hadoop.hbase.coprocessor.TestRegionServerCoprocessorExceptionWithAbort):
The put should have failed, as the coprocessor is buggy

testMultiRowMutationMultiThreads(org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.TestAtomicOperation):
expected:<0> but was:<1>

Test suite JDK1.6 => Passed twice in a row.
Create table, scan, put, get, disable, drop => Passed.

Looks good to me too. +1

Perfs tests are running, I will report tomorrow or Friday.

JM