hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Enis Söztutar <e...@apache.org>
Subject Re: First release candidate for HBase 0.99.1 (RC0) is available. Please vote by 10/15/2014
Date Tue, 14 Oct 2014 20:28:33 GMT
Here is my +1

Downloaded artifacts,
Checked sigs,
Checked crcs,
Checked the book
Checked dir layout in bin and src artifacts
Checked jars of hbase and hadoop in bin artifact
Build the src artifact with hadoop versions 2.4.0 and 2.5.0 (*)
Checked version strings
Run in local mode
Run basic smoke tests in shell
Run LTT
Checked maven repository artifacts by running the hbase-downstreamer
project test.

(*) This RC does not build with hadoop versions before 2.4.0 as reported in
HBASE-12246. We've decided that it is not a sinker (see the thread).

Enis