hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Ted Yu <yuzhih...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: A Chome extension for rendering patch on JIRA
Date Wed, 15 Oct 2014 18:09:20 GMT
David:
Thanks for the new feature.

I found a little rendering bug. If you look at the following using your
plugin:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/12675067/HBASE-12267_v2.patch

You would see that the 3rd line below (MultiTableOutputFormat.java):
public void close(TaskAttemptContext context) throws IOException { - for
(HTable table : tables.values()) { + for (Pair<Connection, Table> pair :
tables.values()) {

becomes:
for (Pair&lt;Connection, Table> pair : tables.values()) {