hbase-dev mailing list archives

From jeevi tesh <jeevitesh...@gmail.com>
Subject exception like Check the value configured in 'zookeeper.znode.parent'
Date Fri, 17 Oct 2014 16:08:18 GMT
I'm using hbase0.94.3, hadoop-2.2.0 and jdk 1.7.71 version.. everything was
working fine all of a sudden hbase is failing to start.
At first I got error
ERROR zookeeper.RecoverableZooKeeper: ZooKeeper exists failed after 3
14/10/17 20:27:44 WARN zookeeper.ZKUtil: hconnection Unable to set watcher
on znode /hbase/master

Then I started zookerkeeper service (in bin of hbase hbase-daemon start
zookeeper) reinstalled the Operating System itself
Then started getting
14/10/17 20:35:38 ERROR
client.HConnectionManager$HConnectionImplementation: Check the value
configured in 'zookeeper.znode.parent'. There could be a mismatch with the
one configured in the master.

In hbase shell after running command "list".
I get the above error
In net i found one solution

The above chunk I added in hbase-site.xml still i'm facing same error as above

Kindly help to resolve the issue.