hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Stack <st...@duboce.net>
Subject Re: Jenkins log
Date Tue, 28 Oct 2014 21:31:53 GMT
Dima Spivak has been digging in on our build fails (with help from Andrew
Bayer of Apache on the backend).

I changed our build machines to be the below:

(ubuntu||Hadoop) && !jenkins-cloud-4GB && !H11

... which is a pool of 16 nodes.

>From 'ubuntu' (9 nodes) or 'ubuntu||Hadoop' (19 possible nodes).

Dima watching branch-1 has figured H11 is sick.  And with Andrew's help,
they've figured that jenkins-cloud-4GB stuff ain't hefty enough to do out
builds.

St.Ack