hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Stack <st...@duboce.net>
Subject Re: First release candidate for HBase 0.99.1 (RC0) is available. Please vote by 10/15/2014
Date Mon, 13 Oct 2014 02:06:45 GMT
Thanks for doing this Enis

+1

Checked sigs and md5s on src and bin.

Undid the bin and took a looksee at doc.

Started it up in standalone.  Loaded up a few million rows.  Verified them
present.  Browsed UI.

Undid src bundle on a cluster.  Changed hadoop version to 2.6-SNAPSHOT and
built.  Distributed around the cluster.  Started it over an old dataset.
Seems to come up fine.

I'll do more testing over next few days but bundle is good enough to go out
as a dev release IMO.

St.Ack