hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Purtell <apurt...@apache.org>
Subject The 1st HBase 0.98.7 release candidate (RC0) is available, vote closing 10/13/2014
Date Tue, 07 Oct 2014 08:43:12 GMT
The 1st HBase 0.98.7 release candidate (RC0) is available for download at
http://people.apache.org/~apurtell/0.98.7RC0/ and Maven artifacts are also
available in the temporary repository
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachehbase-1041/

Signed with my code signing key D5365CCD.

The issues resolved in this release can be found here:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12310753&version=12327560

Please try out the candidate and vote +1/-1 by midnight Pacific Time (00:00
-0800 GMT) on
​October
 1
​3
 on whether or not we should release this as 0.98.
​7​
. Three +1 votes from PMC will be required to release.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)