hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Purtell <apurt...@apache.org>
Subject HBase download links affected by decomissioning of rsync-style artifact distribution
Date Fri, 31 Oct 2014 23:39:44 GMT
The old rsync way of release artifact distribution has been turned off. As
a result, all of our mirrored download links now lead only to hbase-0.94.23
and hbase-0.96.2. We are going to need to figure out how to use the new svn
pubsub method and recreate and republish artifacts for earlier releases.

Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)