hbase-dev mailing list archives

From lars hofhansl <la...@apache.org>
Subject Re: The 2nd HBase 0.98.7 release candidate (RC1) is available, vote closing 10/15/2014
Date Sat, 11 Oct 2014 05:07:57 GMT
+1
- built from source, tried with latest Phoenix master- loaded a few million rows via Phoenix,
queried some, etc.
- inserted some data- scanned, flushed, compacted, etc.- checked tar ball
All good.
-- Lars
      From: Andrew Purtell <apurtell@apache.org>
 To: "dev@hbase.apache.org" <dev@hbase.apache.org>
 Sent: Wednesday, October 8, 2014 4:17 PM
 Subject: The 2nd HBase 0.98.7 release candidate (RC1) is available, vote closing 10/15/2014

​​​The 2nd HBase 0.98.7 release candidate (RC1) is available for download
at http://people.apache.org/~apurtell/0.98.7RC1/ and Maven artifacts are
also available in the temporary repository
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachehbase-1042/

Signed with my code signing key D5365CCD.

The issues resolved in this release can be found here:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12310753&version=12327560

Please try out the candidate and vote +1/-1 by midnight Pacific Time (00:00
-0800 GMT) on ​October ​1​5​ ​on whether or not we should release this as​
​0.98.7. Three +1 votes from PMC will be required to release.
​​
--
Best regards,

  - Andy