hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Marc Spaggiari <jean-m...@spaggiari.org>
Subject Re: The 3nd HBase 0.98.6 release candidate (RC2) is available, vote closing 9/10/2014
Date Thu, 18 Sep 2014 11:52:53 GMT
Better late than never: Performances are aligned with previous releases.

However, both IntegrationTestBigLinkedList and IntegrationTestLoadAndVerify
failed

    org.apache.hadoop.hbase.test.IntegrationTestBigLinkedList$Verify$Counts
        REFERENCED=12000000
java.lang.RuntimeException: Verify.verify failed
    at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.test.IntegrationTestBigLinkedList$Loop.runVerify(IntegrationTestBigLinkedList.java:810)

should have been 6000000.

IntegrationTestBigLinkedList failed 2 times our of 3 (On with 12000000 and
one with 9000000) but IntegrationTestLoadAndVerify always fail. I have also
not been able to run HLogPerformanceEvaluation for any of the 0.98.x
releases.

JM