hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Marc Spaggiari <jean-m...@spaggiari.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] The 1st hbase 0.94.23 release candidate is available for download
Date Tue, 02 Sep 2014 18:51:00 GMT
Done with the perfs tests too.

0.94.23 is overall very similar to 0.94.22, slightly faster.

Compared all those tests:
FilteredScanTest RandomReadTest RandomSeekScanTestRandomScanWithRange10Test
RandomScanWithRange100Test RandomScanWithRange1000Test SequentialReadTest
SequentialWriteTest RandomWriteTest GaussianRandomReadBenchmark
SequentialReadBenchmarkSequentialWriteBenchmark UniformRandomReadBenchmark
UniformRandomSmallScan LoadTestToolIntegrationTestLoadAnVerify
HLogPerformanceEvaluation IntegrationTestBigLinkedList
So still +1 for me.

JM