hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Dimiduk <ndimi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Anyone having problems committing code?
Date Thu, 18 Sep 2014 01:35:42 GMT
I had some issues last week, had to reset the password before each commit.
After talking to the Apache infra folks, I think it was because of an old
password in my ~/.m2/settings.xml. Apparently every time I invoked maven,
it attempted to authenticate, and eventually it locked the account. I
removed the offending stanza but I haven't tried since.