hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Enis Söztutar <e...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Second release candidate for HBase 0.99.0 (RC1) is available. Please vote by 09/19/2014
Date Wed, 17 Sep 2014 20:47:14 GMT
Here is my formal +1.

Downloaded artifacts,
Checked sigs,
Checked crcs,
Checked the book
Checked dir layout in bin and src artifacts
Checked jars of hbase and hadoop in bin artifact
Checked version strings
Run in local mode
Run basic smoke tests in shell
Run LTT
Deploy on a 8 node cluster, run LTT
Build the src artifact with hadoop versions 2.2.0,2.3.0,2.4.0 and 2.5.0.
Checked maven repository artifacts by running the hbase-downstreamer
project test.

I cannot get ITBigLinkedList and ITLoadAndVerify working properly. But I'll
let that slip since this is a beta release. Will continue testing on the
branch and report the issue if I can reproduce.

Enis