hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Ted Yu <yuzhih...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] [FAILED] Re: The 1st HBase 0.98.6 release candidate (RC0) is available, vote closing 9/2/2014
Date Mon, 01 Sep 2014 15:59:07 GMT
The patch I sent to Jean-Marc added a loop when retrieving labels.

Looking at
http://server.distparser.com:81/hbase/with_teds_patch/node8/hbase-server/target/surefire-reports/org.apache.hadoop.hbase.security.visibility.TestVisibilityLabelsWithDistributedLogReplay-output.txt
, there was no log from DefaultVisibilityLabelServiceImpl w.r.t. labels ABC
and XYZ.

The timeout of test was due to these two labels not written to hbase:labels
table.

Cheers

On Mon, Sep 1, 2014 at 8:26 AM, Jean-Marc Spaggiari <jean-marc@spaggiari.org