hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Mikhail Antonov <olorinb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Dev meetup on Sept 10th
Date Tue, 09 Sep 2014 22:42:08 GMT
Thanks Ryan.

It seems that it would make sense to reschedule this dev meetup for
some time later in Sep or so (so we could compile more rich and
coherent agenda, and also try to help scaling cluster effort), and
probably do it in the dev hackathon format.

Sorry for possible inconvenience.

> Hey folks,
> I'd like to facilitate a dev meetup next week, around the topic of
> 'multi-masters' and cluster topology, zookeeper and whatnot.  Mikhail over
> here has some great thoughts and I'd love for a bunch of people to talk
> about them.
> We have a space at 5th and Clara in SOMA and I'd like to put on something
> on Wednesday at 5pm.
> Let me know if you want to come and you absolutely cannot come.

Michael Antonov

View raw message