hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Stack <st...@duboce.net>
Subject Re: First release candidate for HBase 0.99.0 (RC0) is available. Please vote by 09/17/2014
Date Fri, 12 Sep 2014 22:07:42 GMT
+1

md5 is good.  Signature checked out but said this:

... so maybe put yours up in public place?

Thanks for filling out CHANGES.txt with included fixes.

Tried to start up master but failed because old dir in place (HMaster
wouldn't go down on FATAL error... HBASE-11967).

I wish we could turn down the zk logging especially its IOE dumps though
all is working 'normally'.

Docs look good (did you copy in the latest?)

Loaded up some data.  Verified it there.  Seems slower.  More MR going on?
 Logs look ok.

I've been running close to tip on a little cluster here and it looks
basically fine.

Will continue testing...

(I don't think you need a week-long VOTE for a developer release we know
has issues in it)

St.Ack