hbase-dev mailing list archives

From ramkrishna vasudevan <ramkrishna.s.vasude...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] [FAILED] Re: The 1st HBase 0.98.6 release candidate (RC0) is available, vote closing 9/2/2014
Date Mon, 01 Sep 2014 16:53:09 GMT
To reproduce just ensured that
in TestVisibilityLabelsWithDefaultVisLabelService the testAddLabels and
then testVddAddVisibilityLabelsOnRSRestart runs.
This ensures that the total no of labels is 17 and not 13.

So may be when it runs in Jenkins the order of execution determines the way
the labels are added or deleted.
String[] labels = { SECRET, TOPSECRET, CONFIDENTIAL, PUBLIC, PRIVATE,
COPYRIGHT,
      ACCENT, UNICODE_VIS_TAG, UC1, UC2 };
static String[] labels1 = { "L1", SECRET, "L2", "invalid~", "L3" };
  static String[] labels2 = { SECRET, CONFIDENTIAL, PRIVATE, "ABC", "XYZ" };

Count this excluding the repeated confidential, secret and private it gives
17.   So may be we can seperate the test cases?

Regards
Ram

On Mon, Sep 1, 2014 at 9:55 PM, Jean-Marc Spaggiari <jean-marc@spaggiari.org
> wrote:

> Cool! Glad to see I'm not the only one ;)
>
> Since it passed on Jenkins does it mean we need to add some additional
> tests?
> Le 2014-09-01 12:20, "ramkrishna vasudevan" <
> ramkrishna.s.vasudevan@gmail.com> a écrit :
>
> > Am able to reproduce this locally. Will try to come up with a patch.
> >

> > On Mon, Sep 1, 2014 at 9:43 PM, Jean-Marc Spaggiari <
> > jean-marc@spaggiari.org
> > > wrote:
> >
> > > So I guess that's why we don't see the log you have added? It loops and
> > > timeout and never reach that point?
> > >
> > > What's next? Anything else I can run/do/test/check? I can even install
> > > Jenkins on those 4 servers....

> http://server.distparser.com:81/hbase/with_teds_patch/node8/hbase-server/target/surefire-reports/org.apache.hadoop.hbase.security.visibility.TestVisibilityLabelsWithDistributedLogReplay-output.txt
> labels
> > > ABC

> > > hbase:labels

> testAddVisibilityLabelsOnRSRestart(org.apache.hadoop.hbase.security.visibility.TestVisibilityLabelsWithDistributedLogReplay):

> whatever
> > > can

> http://server.distparser.com:81/hbase/node1/hbase-server/target/surefire-reports/org.apache.hadoop.hbase.security.visibility.TestVisibilityLabelsWithDistributedLogReplay-output.txt

> share
> > > all

> > log

> > label

> > label

> http://server.distparser.com:81/hbase/node1/hbase-server/target/surefire-reports/org.apache.hadoop.hbase.security.visibility.TestVisibilityLabelsWithDistributedLogReplay-output.txt

> > not

> > labels

test.

> http://www.spaggiari.org/org.apache.hadoop.hbase.security.visibility.TestVisibilityLabelsWithDistributedLogReplay.txt
> > > > > > > > > >

> http://www.spaggiari.org/org.apache.hadoop.hbase.security.visibility.TestVisibilityLabelsWithDistributedLogReplay-output.txt

> > > apurtell@apache.org

Spaggiari <

> testAddVisibilityLabelsOnRSRestart(org.apache.hadoop.hbase.security.visibility.TestVisibilityLabelsWithDistributedLogReplay)

file. This is the

> > hbase-server/target/surefire-reports/<test-name>-output.txt

worth by hitting